Pepsi "Pig Tale" Creative Writing Competition Official Rules
Pepsi Bottling Ventures, in conjunction with the 36th Annual Barbecue Festival, is pleased to announce the official rules for the Pepsi "Pig Tale" Creative Writing Contest.
1. The Creative Writing Contest is open to all interested people.
2. All entries must be written including the theme of "Pepsi" and "Barbecue" and must be original and the work of the entrant.
3. All entries must be printed, typed, double spaced, and no longer than three pages.
4. The entries will be categorized as follows:
Grades K-2 Grades 3-5 Grades 6-8 Grade 9-12 Ages 18 & Up
5. All entries must include name, address, telephone number, age and category.
6. The "Pig Tale" Creative Writing Contest will begin on September 16, 2019 and end
October 18, 2019. All entries must be postmarked no later than October 18, 2019.
7. The winners in each category will be contacted by telephone no later than October 25, 2019.
8. Pepsi Bottling Ventures, in conjunction with the 36th Annual Barbecue Festival, reserves the right to refuse any entries and will not be responsible for lost, late, or stolen mail.
9. All entries will be judged on an equal basis by the Davidson County Library staff.
10. First place winner in each category will be awarded a one-year supply (16 cases) of Pepsi Product. There will only be one winner per category.